Sunday, April 02, 2006

Awesome Bowling, Bad Neighbor

So I always look forward to bowling on Sunday. This was probably my best round yet. 133, 150, 170. With out handicap. I'm stoked! There were coupel times that I just choked to. So if I can eliminate those mistakes I think i could be a god player. Not great but good.

So I have this, how do you say this PC, a inconsiderate ass hole of an upstairs neighbor. Not only inconsiderate to me but mother earth as well. The third floor tenates will smoke on thier balcony. Ok that's not a crime, but when there done they will throw the butts off the balcony. Where do they end up you ask? Mostly in my pattio on Laura's plants! So for the last three or four weeks we weren't sure if it was the second floor or the third floor. But tonight whe Laura and I were going grocery shopping there he was, smoking on the balcony. Now your probably thinking if we didn't see him throw off the butt how do we know it is him? Well I think it goes along way to say that when they don't have anything on the balcony except a bird feeder that we can pretty much guess that they don't leave the butts on their balcony. Anyway I digress, Laura will be turning the butt throwers into the apartment complex mangers to put a stop to it. We will see if that actually works or not. Till then we will keep watching.

6 Comments:

Blogger "E" said...

Good to know you are making friends with the neighbors

11:33 PM  
Blogger H Noble said...

Halarious E. I wouldn't want to come between Laura and flowers. I can see her doing her own 'butt throwing' if need be.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Wow, he's alive after all! NASA,we have a post. ha.
I understand the bad neighbor thing, we have one next to us that their alarm goes off in the morning and you can hear this annoying beeping through the wall. Then they don't stop it for at least 20 minutes. And they smoke too...the stinch seeps through the walls. blah.

9:00 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Gotta love apartment life. In our house in Italy we could always tell when the neighbors were watching futbol and when Naples scored.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

I think it's time to do some butt kickng of the butt throwers. Hope you get this resolved soon enough. That's just rude...

5:07 PM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

Here's what I think...I would collect all the butts and throw them all back up on his balcony at one time. Save 'em up for a week and throw them all back up there. If you're worried about the germs, get some rubber gloves or something. Better yet, next time you go to take your trash out, just throw it up on thier balcony instead! (I'm not vengfull or anything)

Kilroy was here!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home