Monday, April 03, 2006

Dance, Dance

No, I'm not talking about the song by the Fall Out Boys, although it is a good song. I'm talking about East Coast Swing Dance. That is the class Laura and I are taking at the community center. It was my Christmas present to Laura that she picked out. I dont mind going, I have always wanted to learn how to doance so I don't look too much like a fool when I do dance. First night was tonight. It wasn't bad and I am picking it up quick. Although we are starting slow, so maybe I'm not. Laura is also taking Ballet and Jazz classes after that. So she has a full night monday nights. Laura also signed us up for some dance workshps that shouldn't be to bad. I don't remember what they are at this time, but I'm sure I will write about them when we have them. Well that's it for now.

Later gators

6 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Just what exactly is 'East Coast Swing Dance'? Congures up some interesting images. Anyway sounds like some fun.Mom says to congratulate Laura.Should help keep you in shape too.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm not sure what East Coast Swing Dance is, but I'm sure I'll learn. It will help keep us I shape and so will the trainer we have at 24hr Fitness.

10:00 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Funny that you had to go to the West Coast in order to take East Coast dance lessons...

Try German Folk Dancing sometime!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

The West Coast swing dance is an advanced class. Had to have East Coast first. But nice observation Trey

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jelaine said...

Oh, I'm so jealous, too! I've wanted to take ballroom/swing lessons with Armand so bad. He's pretty good at what I've tried to teach him here and there. When we finally live in the same place again, one of you boys will have to remind him to do that for a present for me, so I don't have to pick my own present.

3:36 PM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

Funny dear. What I knew about swing dancing I knew before I met you. But Ballet? Jelaine is the woman when it comes to that! Tell Laura I said good luck with that. And when we see you next you can teach us some moves!

Kilroy was here!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home