Friday, August 04, 2006

Boy how time flys

Well it didn't seem like that the last time I posted was in May, oh well. I start my vacation tomorrow so I guess I'll post something today. THe world of Scott in sunny California hasn't changed much. Work is work, never enough time in the day, but what can you do.

So I did get to interview for a program at Target call Leadership Essentials Training or LET. Just to get into the program you have to take three online tests. A Critical Thinking, Psycholoical, and Math and Verbal test. The math and verbal were in the same test. Then I got to have a phone interview with a real Pyschologist! Let me tell you that was interresting. Talk about questions from out of no where. After that I had three sets of interviews with six people, consisting of two District managers, a District HRM, a Group Operations Manager, a Group HRM, and the Group VP. Fun!

It seems to have gone well, but I have not heard any offical feedback yet. So I could be wrong. I am waiting the test and doc review of how I did. We all know I'm crazy so I won't be surpised to hear that.

Well back to vacation. Dads flying in tomorrow. Going to try to see some of the sites I haven't seen yet while he is here.

Well I'll blog again in three months, jk; maybe, we'll see.

6 Comments:

Blogger "E" said...

Hey Bro, enjoy your vacation it will be over before you know it.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

no doubt

11:04 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Vacations are always fast. Hope you had fun talking to head doctor. Maybe he can finally figure out what's wrong with you, since we've been dumbstruck all these years! :-)

6:52 AM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

Did the shrink ask you about your stick "sword" fettish? :-) We've all been wondering about that one?

Good luck with all that man. I'm glad I'm not doing all those interviews. Hey, once you've got the next promotion under your belt you should work on getting new years off. You deserve it! :-)

Kilroy was here!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

If I ever feel like doing a major career shift, and if I feel like i can deal with research, I want to be a psychologist. Then I'd be qualified to say you were crazy, too! Just kidding.

Glad to see you've posted! Even if you think life is boring, we like to hear from you. Have fun with your dad.

3:32 PM  
Blogger H Noble said...

WELCOME BACK SCOTT!

Congrats on the interview, seems like that may be bigger than the classes themselves.

J

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home