Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tuesday Golfing

So on Tuesday Dad and I went an played nine holes of golf. Fun to say the least. I really suck, but it was still fun. I just need to get out to the range more. Last year for my birthday Dad gave me a set of his old golf clubs and a new bag. I haven't had the chance to really use them till now. When searching for a place to play we found a course that had $5 green fees. Ya buddy, but it was closed. So we went to the course that had $12 green fees. Still really cool. Most green fees are in the $30+ range. So I don't know what I shot because I didnt keep track. I think the par was 36, even with the handicaps, I didnt come close to par. I had a couple of really good shots though. We also found this cool golf shop. ANd that was Golf day.

8 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Hooray for the golf pictures! Don't worry about being bad, though. I think I'd still be worse. Plus, we're all good at some things and bad at others...

11:31 AM  
Blogger "E" said...

Golf is not my game, about the bast thing I can do at golf is drive the golf cart, carry clubs and then throw the clubs when i get mad.

"E"

12:28 PM  
Blogger H Noble said...

I like putt-putt. Does that count? Justin won't go with me though. He has this thing about the humidity or its stupid or something. I don't remember, but we don't get to go anyway.
H

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jelaine said...

Yay for Scotty blogging! It's fun to hear about his life. AII and I are really bad at golfing, too, but we enjoy it when we get the chance.
Poor Holly. I love mini golfing too. It's a sin that J10 won't take you out for a nice date one night when it gets a little cooler.

2:21 PM  
Blogger H Noble said...

What the heck...I LOVE PUTT PUTT...I just hate to lose and Holly beats me every time. That's it. I am buying one of those putt return thing this weekend and getting warmed up for cool weather.

J

7:38 PM  
Blogger H Noble said...

I also want to know if Tom owns another hat? I think I saw that hat when I was two, am I wrong here?

J

7:39 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

I love inexpensive golf! I can't hang with the $30+ courses, but there's some good cheapies around here that hopefully I'll hit before winter shows up.

7:00 AM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

Jelaine doesn't do our lack of golfing tallent justice. It's so bad, its almost an art.

Scott, what is that mountain in the background? It is awesome!

Kilroy was here!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home