Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wedding Website is up!!!

Hello all,

The wedding website is up for all to look at. It is not finished yet, Laura is updating as we get other stuff accomplished. I would update as well but, I don't know how to. I have not asked either, ;-). If you have any questions that aren't on there let me know.

http://registry.weddingchannel.com/wedding_websites/PersonalWebsite.action?occ=567018622&view=home&c=567018622&s=10&t=100&p=20&l=46433

If link doesn't work just got to registry.weddingchannel.com and search with my name and look for Scott and Laura wedding in Texas!

Take care,
Scott

2 Comments:

Blogger mrscoutmaster said...

Great site. Sounds like you have it planned. I will try to keep in touch with the sistes to see the new stuff.

3:21 PM  
Blogger mrscoutmaster said...

Wedding was great. I hear you made it back to Texas.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home