Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tagged

Ok let’s see what I can do.

1. I can sit for hours and play video games. I will put the TV on a channel for background noise, grab a drink, and play video games for hours. I will only get up to refill the drink or go to the bathroom.

2. Movies, I love movies. I love to go watch them every weekend if I get the chance. There are always movies I can go watch. This summer is going to be crazy for me, so many movies, so little time. FYI Spiderman 3 awesome.

3. Adrenaline, there is nothing like an Adrenaline rush. I work in a job where you can get one everyday. You see them more with customers stealing than employees, but you can get them with both. That rush, that shaking, wow. I never get tired of that feeling.

4. BBQ and Steak, there's nothing like Texas BBQ or a Texas Steak House. You don’t know how good you have it tell you leave it. California has no good BBQ or Steak places. I ship my BBQ sauce from Rudy's in Denton and only go to Outback Steak House for Steak that I don’t cook. In Texas you can throw a rock and hit a god BBQ or Steak place. In California you couldn't find one to save your life.

5. I'm with Holly in the fact that families, friends, and the state I grew up in are missed. All my family is in Texas. Most of my friends are their. And when I went San Antonio last week to plan my wedding it felt so good just to be back in Texas. It didn’t have to be DFW, just Texas.

6. Popeye's Chicken and Taco Cabana, I didn't ever eat Popeye's or Taco Cabana before dating Laura. We went to each place at different times, but I can’t get enough of either one. I never knew the difference between "real" and fake tortillas till I ate at Taco Cabana. The biscuits at Popeye's are the best and I can always eat some spicy chicken strips.

7. My cat is a little rat. What do I mean by that? When you here the phrase the cat runs the house. My cat thinks she does. She won’t let you walk anywhere when you come home or wake up with out her. If you sitting at the computer or on the coach where is she? She’s in your lap. When I was unpacking my suit case from my last trip, she hopped inside, like she was saying take me with you next time, I'm good on the plane.

Since I’m not sure who and who hasn’t been tagged, I’m tagging everybody who hasn’t been.

4 Comments:

Blogger TreyJ said...

Sounds like you've got a good cat! We have one that follows you around everywhere.

For some strange reason, this is the first I've heard of a wedding...can someone catch me up???

4:52 AM  
Blogger H Noble said...

See I knew this about you. I also agree with you on the California steak. I tried to eat BBQ while I was there, and it wasn't a good experience. I think there is too much of the fru-fru people to make a good meat product in Cali.

J

7:11 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Trey, well I guess I'll have to do a post about it.

10:26 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

I've never been to CA, but I wouldn't expect to get good steak or BBQ there. I'm sure there's some great tofu, though. *cough*

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home