Thursday, April 12, 2007

What's up!

So Dallas Stars are in the playoffs. Go Stars! Lost first game in 4th overtime, sad :-(
Star will have to come back in game two! Blogging a little more on myspace, still not very good at it, but some old friends said hello which was really cool. I use same blogs on each page, less work that way. heheh (picture John Stewart George Bush laugh, funnier than my laugh) Work is busy, lots of people stealing and being stupid, but I guess that's why I have a job. Cat is sick, not sure why. Doesn't like to take medicine, but she gets over it quick. Got a bonus this year yeah, and a nice raise, double yeah!! Living in Cali still costs a lot, bummer. Well that's it for now.

Later all.

4 Comments:

Blogger TreyJ said...

Glad to see you're still alive! Congrats on the raise - that's always nice.

I keep hearing talk here and there about something important going on in your life soon, but nothing has been confirmed...

4:57 AM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

Good to hear from you again Scott! See my blog for a subject you might like.

Also, "E" told me he talked to you about your raise! That is awesome man! Hope everything is going well. Let's you and me try to blog more and convince "E" he needs to too!

Kilroy was here!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Thanks guys

9:32 PM  
Blogger H Noble said...

Congrats Scott! That is super exciting.

J

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home