Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day off and dinner

It doesn't seem we can ever have enough days off, and when you get days off you have to house chores. Is that really a day off? I'm not sure. I have gotten good at splitting my time. For exmple playing video games or watching TV while I do the laundry, but there are always some things that you can't split you time with either.

Well that's all have to say about that.

I got in to a Leadership Essentials Training Program at work. After the first day we went out to dinner with some the the District and Group Leaders. We went to this fish restraunt and I had a phone from the store as we were sitting down. So I walked to the table after everybody else. The only seat left was next to the Group VP (The Store Mangers boss' boss), so I sat there. There were still two seats open and the last two people to sit down were the Human REsource Manger (the Stores HR boss' boss) and the Group Assets Protection Team Leader (my boss' boss). So depending on how you look at it I had the good seat of the bad seat. The night went well. I didn't make a fool of myself. Food was ok.

And I just came across this picture and wanted to post it. The boys are always lifting me up. And E I'm not that heavy.

5 Comments:

Blogger H Noble said...

Great picture Scott- we need to share more pictures with each other.
Congratulations on your gig! I'm sure dinner was fine and hope it goes well from here!
H

5:47 AM  
Blogger H Noble said...

Ahh memories..
J

6:15 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

That's a great picture! Sorry I wasn't there, but don't feel bad...I didn't get to attend MY OWN graduation from college.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

When I was at the opera the main company dinner we had was after the annual meeting - fortunately, the head honcho always had to go to some donors' dinner instead of to the staff dinner with the rest of us. Of course, he did like me. I was dubbed "Vickeroo" shortly after I started working there.

5:39 PM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

I know how you feel about house chores...they never stop. I just can't keep up. Oh well.

The picture is awesome bro! I'll try to photoshop Trey in if anyone can dig up a photo of him for me. :-)

Kilroy was here!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home