Monday, March 19, 2007

Drunk Names

put your name down here but you have to do it with yourELBOWS and you CAN'T ERASE!
p.s. copy and paste with everyone elses too!repost as Drunk names!
This is fun!

NICK- niiiiiiiiiiick
DESEREE-dcedsxedrfeded
LINDSEY-----lin dcsdxdfe
ANA - aqnm aqw
STACEY - srgftacxwety....yeah that did not work out to well.
Ashley M.--qawshlery
Ashley G.--ashglkey
Robyn--erd45p[ vujkm , m,
Meredith---,,mlereddikgtnhbg----it's in there somewhere :)
Toby-tgolb yh -not too bad
Scott- sz xdc0potgty6g5- I seem to have big elbows

4 Comments:

Blogger TreyJ said...

Trey - rftgert

5:00 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

dad= dad left elbow
Tom= YTOM RIGHT ELBOW LEFT FOR CAPS
did I do it wrong
Very strange , pointy elbows?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Tom= gtopm both elbows, faster!

6:41 PM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

Armand - Armand

I even did the shift with my right elbow and the A with my left...pretty impressive huh? But I guess it isn't as funny. I have pointly elbows too!

Kilroy was here!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home