Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Space

So, I tried to set up a My Space page because some other people out here use it and I wanted to mess around with it a little. So I tried is the key word. I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. Blogspot is much much easier. I cant even post a simple blog on My Space. Oh well, guess I'll try again some other time. My first blog was just going to be a link to this site anyway. I didn't really see the point in writing things on two sites.

6 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

I've had friends invite me to Myspace, so I tried to visit their sites. Found out I had to sign up myself to visit others' sites. Tried to sign up and somehow it didn't work. I finally decided it wasn't worth it.

10:59 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

I've tried to visit friends' myspace sites and found them confusing and I was cheesed off by the fact that I had to sign up, too. Yuck.

7:33 AM  
Blogger H Noble said...

boooo myspace....

J

11:45 AM  
Blogger mrscoutmaster said...

I don't have time for these. Why would I want to have another one.lol

11:27 PM  
Blogger mrscoutmaster said...

Any luck with myspace yet?..lol

12:20 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

sort of got the myspace working, I just publish on each at this time, with the little blogs i do!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home