Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday, back to Golf!

Well Dad and I slept in and then finally got up. After a slow start we went to the driving range and split 75 balls. Then went back home had some lunch and then hit the course. Today we played at the $5 dollar course. It was a nice little par 3 course. We were the only two on the course. I hit my first real par. Real meaning it was the first ball. I had a not real birdie, it was my second ball. I have gotten a little better already. I just need to keep working on it. Overall it has been a fun week. It was good to have Dad come out and spend sometime up here. Who's next?

8 Comments:

Blogger ArmandII said...

I told you, I am sending Jelaine next to check it out! :-) She arives tonight in an hour or two. To LA that is. Hope you get to meet up. I know you have done a lot of driving this week though.

Kilroy was here!

9:59 PM  
Blogger "E" said...

If I come I request no golf unless there is lots of alcohol involved. That way when I stink I can blame it on the alcohol.

"E"

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"cc" said...
Hey, I can see why Tom spends so much time reading these things! I've been sitting here reading while waiting to see if Tom gets on a plane or not. It's fun to be able to keep up with everyone!!
"cc"

7:13 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Ya, Armand but she wasn't coming to see me, I was a oh he's there too. jk. I dont see why we shouldn't be able to meet up. Have her call me. You have my numbers.

E, anytime you want to come let me know. That goes for anbody else as well.

9:17 AM  
Blogger H Noble said...

Me next me next....

J

1:23 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

You guys better get on the stick, I'm ready to go back now!

4:12 PM  
Blogger H Noble said...

Glad you had such a nice visit with your Dad Scott!
H

6:00 AM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

I felt like we were right there with you two. It was a great week of blogs! Thanks for all the great pictures and everything Scott. I hope you and Laura have fun with Jelane and Marci tomorrow night. If they win at The price is right they will buy your dinner!

Kilroy was here!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home